Thursday, January 25, 2007

Game Over: State Delivers Blow to Online Gambling

I just got this emailed to me in the ATLARGE mailing list. WTEN just happens to be my local news. Prior to me getting the email, Snake had called me to ask if I had heard anything about this. He heard about this thru a co-worker who also plays online (mostly freerolls) who told him another friend couldnt log into some poker room. Twas news to me as I have been able to log into all my sites as has he (Full Tilt, Pokerstars and Absolute for me this week).

Im beginning to think I should start using my sisters address in Connecticut or set up a PO Box in Vermont (which is a hop, skip and jump away).

Any other NYers running into problems? And is anyone having problems leaving comments on my blog since I updated to new blogger? The shamster is having problems with not getting word verification.

No comments: