Saturday, November 01, 2008

A Public Service Announcement-

I received this friendly reminder today:




I wanted to personally Thank You for pledging to vote through HeadCount. Your commitment to participate in the upcoming election is a meaningful first step - now it's time to follow through and VOTE on Election Day.

Together, we have a chance to truly make a difference.

If you have questions regarding your polling place, registration status, or anything else related to the election, please visit www.HeadCount.org or call 866-OUR-VOTE.

Thank You! See you at the polls.

- Bob Weir



HeadCount Mission:
HeadCount is a nonpartisan, non-profit organization dedicated to voter registration
and inspiring participation in democracy through the power of music.


I've exercised my right to vote each and every presidential election since 1980 which was the first year I could vote for president. I was attending the University of Colorado at Boulder at the time.

I'll be voting for CHANGE on Tuesday November 4th 2008.

No comments: