Monday, February 16, 2009

I Am Yoda?

I found this on Gadzooks64 blog. What kind of a Sci-fi character are you. Always thought i was a little more Trinity from the Matrix. Whats funny is when i first got sober and was embracing the concept of a higher power, i thought he looked like Yoda.


Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?



A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

Yoda is a is a character in the Star Wars universe. (part of the blurb, i assume everyone knows that)

2 comments:

gadzooks64 said...

I was dumbfounded when I turned out to be Wesley Crusher. But, who am I to argue with their assuredly scientific methodology ;)

gadzooks64 said...

Hahahah!

It hadn't occurred to me that WW or any other Sci-Fi star could or would take that test. THOSE results would be worth seeing don't you think?!?!