Friday, December 15, 2006

Congrats Snake5970

-They say the 3rd times the charm. Snake5970 aka Fearless Ray of the APL notched his third WSOP seat three years running this time on Ultimate Bet Wednesday nite. Now he can add UB gear to his full wardrobe of Pokerstars jerseys and swag. $10000 seat and $2000 spending money all for $30 + $3 buy-in. He also qualified two weeks ago for this Sunday's $500,000 guarantee on FTP.

Shortly after I found out this news I made a quick snack of my AcesCracked guyz on FTP last nite in our weekly game. Finally broke my FTP maiden plus I cleared $10 more of my bonus and won some cash at the Omaha 8 tables. Hopefully, my Mojo will continue to roll thru tomorrow's final regular season blogger tour event.

Off to play my weekly live league. Im sitting in 5th overall with 6 weeks remaining.

No comments: