Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mountain Jam IV Bound

Tomorrow I'm off to Mountain Jam IV. My first music festival in the new millennium!! I'll be kicking it old school with pen and paper and won't be able to post till the Ratdog grand finale and my descent off the Mountain in the wee hours Monday. Internet and cell phone reception may be spotty at best and I decided not to drag the laptop with me. I will be armed with disposable cameras and notebooks to record the memories and energy. BFF & music teacher, Kim is bringing her drums and we have enough people at our camp to have a real drumming circle. Yes, IG is camping for the first time since I camped on Cape Cod on the eve of a hurricane during the Falmouth Road Race circa August 1993/1994. Normally my idea of camping now is a Holiday Inn.

I'll be doing most of my writing about Mountain Jam IV over on Coventry. Be sure to follow me and my merry band over there!!

Till Monday Peace all!!

And online poker still sucks!!!

And for all you Tri-City locals looking for info about the Albany poker club closure read a neighbors point of view here. *****

*****link removed by request (see new post)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be greatly appreciated if you would remove the link posted in your blog regarding the robbery incident and the neighborhood point of view. The post you seek is no longer available to the public as I would like protect my family. I'm sure you have family, too, and can see my point. Thank you.

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Have fun till Monday!