Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

My CPU to my desktop personal computer is in the shop for a busted fan. May not have it for a few days. I do have my laptop hooked up (finally)and can connect to the internet thru may main modem. I'm not wireless yet as my work computer is wireless over a VPN and I have to figure out how to configure my personal laptop without interfering with the work computer.

The first thing I downloaded after checking email was pokerstars!!! Pretty pathetic right?

I hope Santa was good to everyone. I still have Xmas #2 with my sister & dad tomorrow afternoon/early evening.

Going into week 17 of my season long football bet with Snake5970, I have a three game lead. I told him it is the football version of being shortstacked!!! Its been close all season long but I think I held the advantage for 12-13 weeks over the course of the season.

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......