Friday, May 28, 2010

WSOP Fantasy- Event #2-The Players 50k Championship

Once again I'm doing Full Tilt's Fantasy Poker Challenge. Seven + weeks of sweating my horses events ranging from $1000 donkaments to World championship events in various poker disciplines. Last year I won a bunch of entries into freerolls and the tourney ending championship event in which the first prize was a 2010 WSOP Main Event seat. I also won a couple of hats, neither of which I received. But that is okay because I have one already and shirts too!

Today we kick it off with the multi-day 50k players championship which consists of an 8 game mix (which i love by the way and how I learned duece-7 triple draw). Here are my horses for this event.

Event #2 ($50,000) The Poker Player's Championship (5 day)

Position Player
A Player Phil Iveybusted day 3
A Player Daniel Negreanu busted Day 2
A Player Justin Bonomobusted day 3
Player Erik Seidel busted day 4, oh so close to a cash too!!
A Player Scotty Nguyenbusted day 3
B Player Jeff Madsen did not start
B Player David Williams did not start
B Player John Juanda - 4th place finish $436,865
B Player Vitaly Lunkinbusted day 2
B Player Erick Lindgrenbusted day 2
C Player Jason Mercier busted day 2
C Player Annette Obrestad did not start
C Player Peter Eastgate did not start
C Player David Benyamine busted day 2
C Player Kassem "Freddy" Deeb busted Day 2

No comments: