Saturday, July 22, 2006

Back to the Winners Circle

Wasn't a big win.. Only 19 EPC'ers (Elite Player's Club) member's played in the freeroll we just had on Absolute Poker. The EPC is Poker-World Home forums buy-in league. Periodically we buy-in league members are thrown a $50 freeroll. Top 9 pays: first $10 and 2-9 get $5... Normally when and if I make the money, I dont care about my placement as $5 isn't going to make or break me. But today After flopping quad aces, and getting aces dealt about 4 other times (I was due for a windfall of bullets), I decided to play it out as I have been working on a few things that have been paying off. Freerolls are good places to test the waters.

After being the bridesmaid three times since my return from Vegas it was time to ink a win and get some good leaderboard points going again for EPC and PWH. I also managed to finish 8th on CD poker for $16 on a $5.50 buyin (no rebuys or add-ons done) at the same time. I went out on CD when we were 4 way on AP so it helped being able to give my attention in full the AP game.

Still have to finish up my Vegas Recap!!

Have a few more tourneys on tap for tonite. Wanted to attempt the stars Deep Stacks today but it started at noon and I was at work till noon earning a guaranteed $135.55. Would have been a perfect day as it is raining again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey IG...Great to see you've started a BLOG. I look forward to reading it.