Saturday, October 07, 2006

Some Interesting Newslinks

I didnt have a good run at today's blogger tour event. I did have a very good showing in live league play last nite making the cash. Ill write more about that later. I have some things to do before I hit pokerstars for AcesCracked league game.

The first link is a Daniel Negreanu's blog entry on US Politics.

http://www.cardplayer.com/poker_news/blog_entry/142

Secondly by Allyn Jaffrey Shulman of Cardplayer Magazine:

http://www.cardplayer.com/poker_news/news_story/1446?class=PokerNews

Short poker day today. I have to get up at the crack of dawn to direct the start line and day of race registration/number pick-up for my running club's fall half marathon which runs in conjunction with the club's fall full marathon (thats 26.2 miles) which I directed for 5 years. One of the few events I get lured out of retirement for each year. I'll get caught up in the excitement of the event and contemplate starting up training again for all of about 2 hours. Ultimately, I'll say Nah... too much work, my feet and back will hurt and it's not +EV.

No comments: