Saturday, June 23, 2007

Rock it Doc!!

Some people head to the NY Times for all the News Thats Fit to Print. For those of us interested in Poker News we head to the Blogfather's site or to the Tao of Poker by none other then the world's fav internet Doctor: Pauly McGuire.

Pauly has a rare day off and is playing todays event which has had a record turnout. So head to his site and send your most positive vibes. Change100 is doing the chip counts for PokerNews so be sure to check out the chip count updates and live reporting as well.

So to my fellow NYer, Wall Street drop out, Deadhead and poker player Monster Pots and Good Cardma Doc!!

I havent played a hand of poker since Wednesday nite. After working some over-time from home I headed to my favorite NY style Deli for a rare roast beef sandwich on pumpernickel and am enjoying a Saturday of gardening (I visited a bunch of nurseries early afternoon looking for a new planter) and gardening research and just kicking back.

Now Ladies... I have to pimp this handsome dudes blog. I met this guy in Vegas and 1) he has the most beautiful eyes other then me if I say so myself. 2) Hes also mighty fine looking and 3)what's more this guy can cook. 4) He is no slouch on the felt either 5) Did I mention he has a great personality?. I didnt know he loves to cook as much as me but his recent menus have inspired me to make some homemade salsa and guacamole and demo a chimichurri sauce for steak. Me, I'm old enough to be his big sister so you young lasses in your late twenties or thirties snap this guy up would you!! He's Canadian too!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Unknown said...

But it's Astin.... :)

Were you drinking when you posted this?

:-P
Smile!
IT