Friday, July 13, 2007

10 and a half months and counting (hopefully)

A few cell phone calls ago from Vegas, I mentioned to Snake... Oh well the 2008 WSOP is only about 10.5 months away. He laughed and said I always used to think that at the end of deer season.

It's Day 4 of the Main Event. Im not as eager as a beaver to catch up with the news. Mainly it means my vacation is coming to an end. But it also has to do with the fact that Snake5970 is busto, Lucko21 is busto, Fuel55 is busto, OOSSUUU74 is busto, Sprstoner is busto.

This was a Friday afternoon girly chat with Kat:

IG: im just counting months till next year again lol
badkatitude: lol...me too
badkatitude: my desire to play in it is overwhelming my concern over anyone still in.
IG : thats an apropos way of putting it Kat... We are selfish bitches lol
badkatitude: lol...i prefer the term "woman who knows what she wants" to selfish...but yeah, same thing

No comments: