Saturday, March 17, 2007

Yahoo Group for those with Money Stuck in Neteller.

I found the original Post about this group on Lou Krieger's blog.

I joined it for what its worth.

Now back to my Basketball games. For someone who doesnt really follow college basketball I can say I am at least hooked for the championships.

Dang Louisville didnt pull the upset over the Aggies (thats what I get for going against a Big 12 school) !! But how about my Butler pick over Maryland?

Did I mention I'm

ON TILT

3 comments:

CarmenSinCity said...

Thank you! I spent my saturday afternoon changing the look of the blog. I like it a lot. It's very girly like me :)

CarmenSinCity said...

I'm really glad you told me about that neteller database thing. I joined!

I really wonder if we will ever see that money again. I was shocked when I saw the amount of money that some people lost. It makes me sick.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining the NETeller Customer Coalition. There's power in numbers.

This is an important fight, as it is the first official battle in the US Government's war against online gaming.


Thanks again, yahboohoo

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/NetellerCustomerCoalition/